“The Black Diamond Group of Companies is dedicated to the continued development of safer, more efficient, and increasingly earth-friendly technologies that advance the interests of businesses, workers and our communities alike.”
“Thoughtful Ingenuity and the insistence on providing safety, security, accuracy, efficiency, and overall value makes all of the Black Diamond Group of Companies products or services true investments in progress.”
Our Core Values
The Black Diamond Group of Companies officially started in business in August of 2016. Our first client was a tech company from California that worked with Trucking and Freight Logistics. We would receive loads from shippers and post them to an auction were the Carriers could bid on the loads, and the shippers could accept or reject the offers they were getting.
Our staff noticed that there was a need to be able to track the shipments in real-time, and we started looking for companies who could do that for us. We found many companies out there that offered equipment to track assets, but that was all they did. No one monitored real-time activities in the field as a service to small to medium-sized fleets or service businesses. We identified the need for the same or similar products in the service industry. We decided to add those products and services to our menu.
What is BPO? BPO is the contracting of non-primary business activities and functions to a third-party provider. BPO is also known as information technology-enabled services (ITES).
Here are some advantages of a BPO:
- Business process speed and efficiency are enhanced.
- Employees may invest more time in core business strategies to bolster competitive advantage and enhance value chain engagement.
- Organizational growth increases when capital resource and asset expenditures are not required, which averts problematic investment returns.
- Organizations are not required to invest in unrelated primary business strategy assets, facilitating a shift in focus to specific competencies.
- BPO categories are front-office customer services (such as tech support) and back-office business functions (such as billing).
Please read below to see in detail all of the products and services the Black Diamond Group of Companies offer.
We are an authorized re-seller of GPS Insight products. Our services include:
- Fleet/Asset Security Devices
- Tracking Devices
- Dispatching Services
- Records Retention and Reporting Services
- Operates full-service 24/7 dispatch centers (BPO’s) in Arizona USA and Pampanga, Philippines. These centers are responsible for the security, dispatching and tracking of assist.
- We can answer your phones for you
- We can process payments for you
- We can schedule appointments with your customers and clients
- We can process orders if you sell things
- We can assist with the maintenance needs of the client’s equipment and assets
- We can provide breakdown assistance to small to medium fleet operators.
- We provide In Cab Technologies such as Camera Systems, Electronic Logging Devices (ELD’s) for compliance with Federal Hours of Service Rules
Black Diamond BPO for Logistics Support Inc:
We monitor the security, safety and well being of heavy equipment, construction equipment and non-self-propelled assets like large pumps, generators, and the like. In addition to monitoring performance, we can report maintenance interval requirements are due or coming due. If a Pump or Generator leaves a defined area, our dispatchers get a notification from the tracking equipment on that asset. We contact you to make sure you’re not moving the equipment and just forgot to notify us. We will let you know that your asset is on the move. If the move is not authorized, Black Diamond Logistics dispatchers will notify the appropriate law enforcement agency, monitor, track and report the location of the wayward asset to that agency until it is secure. We keep the client informed and abreast of the situation as much as possible without putting him in any danger during the event.
In addition to monitoring maintenance intervals, some assets may have the ability for Black Diamond Logistics to monitor fuel quantities and order service for your assets as part of our monitoring and security service.
In the case of our commercial transportation clients, Black Diamond Logistics can coordinate with your equipment operator/driver to schedule service stops at an approved service shop along the route.